Tuesday, 26 June 2012
Friday, 22 June 2012
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
Today's Tuesday's Top Picks features the most beautiful beaches that I have been to; those in Thailand. The colour of the water, the fish, the sand, the most wonderful experience. Leonardo Di Caprio's film, The Beach was filmed on these islands. Absolute paradise. While we were here, we spent all day out on a boat, snorkelling and swimming up to the beaches. I couldn't take enough pictures with my eyes let alone my camera. Have you been to Thailand?
Images for Arum Lilea.
Monday, 18 June 2012
I'm back! Exams are over and I've crawled out of my bedroom to discover that life has carried on without me and I have a lot of catching up to do. I've only just found out about Kanye and Kim, new stores and restaurants and, shamefully, that it was Father's Day on Sunday. I made a quick save by asking my dad to pick a restaurant for lunch and we had such a great time. I'd be lost without my dad. He's very much responsible for the person that I am today.
Today was my first offical day of holiday and I did very little (apart from trying ombre nails). It was wonderful! I'm spending the rest of the week keeping up appearances with friends that I've been missing so much during this time. I can't wait. Oh and two week until Europe!!
Images for Arum Lilea
Tuesday, 12 June 2012
|Crown Vintage Perfect|
Aren't these wedges reason to celebrate? It might be far too cold to wear them at home right now but I'll be walking the warm streets of Vienna soon enough so I'm ready to put my best foot forward! I love how easy wedges are on your feet. I can go all day without a single complaint. My only complaint after seeing these gorgeous shoes is that my own favourite wedges are lacking a bow. I'm going to have to fix that. Perhaps by means of DIY. Which are your favourite?
Another reason to celebrate? I finish exams on Friday YAY!!!!
Have a great day everyone!
Friday, 8 June 2012
I don't have any new outfit pictures myself, since I'm still studying in my pajamas, but I do have someone else's! Oh Kate, you really hit a fashion high during these Diamond Jubilee events. Sorry Queen, Kate will always be my star of the show (although didn't the Queen look just darling herself in her Tiffany blue number?).
To begin with I absolutely loved seeing Kate in this great peplum outfit! She looks ever so regal and while usually a little conservative, she was putting a fashionable foot forward and she looks great!
Sound the alarm! Kate's in red and looking fiery. This bold colour really resonates and shows she is willing to add a little drama to her outfit.
My personal favourite was the Alexander Mcqueen lace dress and nude heels that she loves. This is what I would have dressed Kate in if she were my Barbie doll. I think she looks perfect.
Images from Google.
Tuesday, 5 June 2012
This is a post to all my readers! Thank you so much for being interested in my little blog. It gives me such joy and its something I'm having run raising like a parent. It's only 6 months old and I'd say we're doing okay. What's a blog without readers and you are such wonderful ones. Your comments are so positive and they make my day. I read all of your comments and I try to get back to you as soon as possible.
There's lots of room for improvement and I'm always looking for new ideas. Is there anything you would like to see more of? Or something you haven't seen on Arum Lilea as yet?
Thank you so very much for the time you've spent reading my little ramblings on about life and pretty things. I hope we have a long friendship. Here's to you, you precious people!
1. I tried out this very cool french twist up style and finished it off with a flower pin.
2. My gorgeous little Bentley watching me drink tea.
3. The Louboutin coffee table book! Oh my goodness it's gorgeous!!!
4. My Europe travel book that is so great to quickly look up any place in Europe for some tips. I'm so excited to go there next month.
5. I went to movies with Grant and he made me laugh. He said gone are the days where we catch braces when kissing, now we catch an each others glasses! Ha! He makes me laugh this boy.
6. When studying, you need tea. Lots of tea. To maintain this tea drinking a huge mug is necessary. My friend Kelsey says that she can't function without a bucket of tea. Might as well make it a cute Tinkerbell one.
7. On Sunday, I hit a real low. I was so stressed about my studying and I felt like I hadn't learnt a thing. Cue tears. Cue melt down. Cue precious boyfriend with a huge bunch of beautiful flowers and jelly sweets. What a hero.
8. Dusk and a beautiful moon.
9. I absolutely love my pussy bow shirt from Zara. I wore it with black jersey to keep me warm.
Images for Arum Lilea.
Friday, 1 June 2012
Happy weekend everyone!
Image for Arum Lilea.