Arum Lilies

midi skirt
Lilies


midi skirt



lilies

Jacaranda trees
midi skirt
































YDE shirt and belt | Mr Price skirt | Witchery shoes | Blackcherry bag

As if you couldn't guess, Arum lilies are my absolute favourite flowers and when I found a bunch of them at the florist on Friday, couldn't help but make a bee-line for them.  I thought I would take advantage of the beautiful jacaranda trees lining my street to complement my favourite flower. The Jacaranda trees are all in full bloom at the moment and the streets are carpeted in lilac.  It's so beautiful!  The flowers also inspired me to wear a classic outfit paired with a red lip to keep the emphasis on the natural beauty around me.

What's your favourite flower?

If you enjoyed this post please share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. X

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Arum Lilies

Monday 3 November 2014

Arum Lilies

midi skirt
Lilies


midi skirt



lilies

Jacaranda trees
midi skirt
































YDE shirt and belt | Mr Price skirt | Witchery shoes | Blackcherry bag

As if you couldn't guess, Arum lilies are my absolute favourite flowers and when I found a bunch of them at the florist on Friday, couldn't help but make a bee-line for them.  I thought I would take advantage of the beautiful jacaranda trees lining my street to complement my favourite flower. The Jacaranda trees are all in full bloom at the moment and the streets are carpeted in lilac.  It's so beautiful!  The flowers also inspired me to wear a classic outfit paired with a red lip to keep the emphasis on the natural beauty around me.

What's your favourite flower?

If you enjoyed this post please share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. X

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 3 November 2014 at 18:53 , Anonymous Jade Lee Wright said...

This is such a stunning, pure outfit Leanne. You look amazing. Those are my favorite flowers too - and the street you took those photos in looks so familiar to the street my ex stayed in in PTA too!! Weird!! I can't be sure though.


Anywho, happy November pretty fellow South African lady!


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 3 November 2014 at 20:07 , Anonymous Angel said...

I just had to drop by because coincidentally they are my fave flowers too! It compliments the outfit beautifully and makes the little flowers I'm holding in my latest post look like child's play lol. And Wow, your street really looks beautiful!

Xoxo
Angel

http://www.angellavieblog.com

 
At 4 November 2014 at 08:39 , Anonymous Leanne said...

Absolutely any flower is a good flower. I love your little ones!!! So awesome that we share the same favourite flower!

 
At 4 November 2014 at 08:41 , Anonymous Leanne said...

I'm far from PTA so it can't be the same street but I know jacaranda blooms are all over PTA at the moment. They're just so pretty!


Happy November to you too, Jade! x

 
At 4 November 2014 at 09:09 , Anonymous Kerry said...

So beautiful :)

 
At 4 November 2014 at 09:13 , Anonymous Leanne said...

Thank you so much Kerry xx

 
At 4 November 2014 at 14:59 , Anonymous Peach said...

Are they Jacarandas? So pretty x
I like your blog so much :)

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

 
At 5 November 2014 at 14:50 , Anonymous Farzana said...

Hi leanne beautiful flowers and love the lady like dressing. I read a post on your travel to Germany (Bavaria) and would love some feedback regarding the weather there as I plan on travelling in December and living in South Africa my winter clothing consists of simple jackets and ankle boots! many thanks

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home